This position is responsible for handling all incoming calls as well as incoming documents, processing them, and directing or forwarding them to the proper individuals and departments. Day-to-day responsibilities may vary.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Take and relay messages.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Answer any and all questions in a professional an efficient manner.
- Receive and process incoming super-bills.
- Inputting new clients into our software and ensuring all information input is accurate.
- Request and obtain patient pertinent health information.
- Detailed system documentation of accounts.
- Communicating with other departments to obtain or provide needed information on an account.
- Special Projects as needed.
Required Education and Experience:
- 2 – 5 years administrative experience in an administrative position is preferred.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in Customer Service or related environment preferred.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of CPT, ICD 9 & ICD 10 coding, medical terminology, and EMR Systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations and guidelines.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and have the ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Behavioral health knowledge is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive market-based salary, salary commensurate with experience.
- Benefits package available.
How To Apply:
Email resume with salary history and a cover letter to be considered.