BILLING FOR SURGICAL PRACTICE
Facility and Non-Facility
ASC (Ambulatory Surgery Centers)
There is probably no more important activity affecting the financial health of a surgical practice than effective billing.
As a physician-owner, you know that billing needs regular, consistent maintenance. The costs associated with each case performed in a busy facility add up quickly. At the same time, third party payers rarely have an incentive to pay facility fees in a timely fashion. As payments are delayed costs continue to accrue, resulting in an operating deficit. Without accurate, timely and aggressive collections any practice can lose significant revenue.
- Proven, accurate, up-to-date coding
- Aggressive claim follow-up
- Experienced, effective appeal of denied claims
- Monitoring payment information and patterns from practices and payers
- Customized information reporting & performance monitoring
- Physician credentialing and re-credentialing