Customer Service Representative
This position is responsible for taking the data provided to their department and using it to compile, record, and create reports as well as necessary forms as well as to communicate necessary information to our clients as well as other departments. Also communicating with insurance companies as needed in order to ensure proper processing of claims. Making sure that all necessary information is communicated to the appropriate party in a timely fashion is imperative. Day-to-day responsibilities may vary.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Establish and maintain positive and effective communication clients to ensure understating of entire account.
- Establish and maintain positive and effective communication with various departments in order to ensure proper process of all client accounts.
- Follow up on claims, post payments, and forward necessary cases to appropriate department.
- Compile and review account reports.
- Answer any and all client questions in a professional an efficient manner.
- Request and obtain patient pertinent health information.
- Detailed system documentation of accounts.
- Communicating with other departments to obtain or provide needed information on an account.
- Special Projects as needed.
Required Education and Experience:
- 2 – 5 years administrative experience in medical facility or related field.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in Customer Service or related environment preferred.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of CPT, ICD 9 & ICD 10 coding, medical terminology, and EMR Systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations and guidelines.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and have the ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Behavioral health knowledge is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive market-based salary, salary commensurate with experience.
- Benefits package available.
How To Apply:
Email resume with salary history and a cover letter to be considered.