Business Development Representative
This position is responsible for researching potential clients and reaching out to establish connections in the Behavioral Health Community as well as creating and closing contracts. Making sure that all necessary information is communicated to the appropriate party in a timely fashion is imperative. Day-to-day responsibilities may vary.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Establish and maintain positive and effective communication with Behavioral Health Professionals.
- Establish and maintain positive and effective communication with clients and potential clients to create lasting relationships.
- Researching potential clients and their needs to establish ways in which our services will meet their needs.
- Creating contacts with potential clients and introducing our company and the services we provide.
- Creating and closing contracts.
- Answer any and all client questions in a professional an efficient manner.
- Detailed system documentation of accounts.
- Communicating with other departments to obtain or provide needed information on an account.
- Special Projects as needed.
Required Education and Experience:
- 2 – 5 years administrative experience in medical facility or related field.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in Customer Service or related environment preferred.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of CPT, ICD 9 & ICD 10 coding, medical terminology, and EMR Systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations and guidelines.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and have the ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Behavioral health knowledge is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive market-based salary, salary commensurate with experience.
- Benefits package available.
How To Apply:
Email resume with salary history and a cover letter to be considered.